Reduce Risk & Increase Profitability
Ultimately, your organization sells software, hours, and successful project delivery — which is where most of your cash sits. As your business strategies adapt to meet changing market conditions, your delivery team needs to keep pace. By improving project delivery methods, your organization can:
- Free up cash to invest in other critical business areas.
- Improve customer satisfaction and long term retention to increase overall value.
- Anticipate and avoid costly overruns.
- Implement a predictable and stable delivery process and team.
- Deliver Microsoft Dynamics projects on time, on budget, and in scope:
- Manage client expectations and risks throughout the project.
- Handle scope changes profitably.
- Get an over-budget project back on track.
- Help ensure concise project closure to secure final payments.
- Successfully manage multiple projects and shared resources.
- Maximize customer value.
- Create reusable content and project documents to speed delivery.
- Adopt the Microsoft Dynamics Sure Step methodology to fit your product and project types.
- Ensure high delivery team adoption rates.
This project management-based workshop demonstrates how the Microsoft Dynamics Sure Step Methodology can help you manage all Microsoft Dynamics ERP and Microsoft Dynamics CRM products and their differing project complexities.
This 2.5-day workshop is designed to teach project managers, practice managers, and consultants how to use the Microsoft Dynamics Sure Step Methodology and tools to effectively manage Microsoft Dynamics implementation projects.
Project Management Fundamentals
Learn how to:
Workshops are conducted in a classroom setting with time for individual coaching and group discussion.
Prerequisites: The Microsoft Dynamics Sure Step 2010 eLearning course.
Register today for the following workshop: