Build Business Velocity by Growing Revenue and Profitability
Growing your business is critical, especially in today’s market. According to a recent Partner Economic Survey conducted by IDC, larger Partner organizations enjoy higher levels of productivity and profitability.
To stay competitive in an expanding marketplace, you need to:
- Understand how your organization “benchmarks” against common key performance dimensions in the broader reseller community.
- Discover the cash you need for growth—right within your organization.
- Formulate a sound business strategy that drives expanded market share.
- Put the necessary controls in place to execute your strategy.
- Business strategy formulation, business model selection, and transition planning.
- Business management fundamentals, including resource utilization, project controls, pricing, and software customization.
- Marketing and lead generation techniques such as Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Sales strategy and sales management essentials, including compensation and contracts.
- Financial management fundamentals, including key performance indicators (KPIs) and administrative priorities.
The intensive 2-day Business Management Workshop is designed for business owners who want to optimize day-to-day operations. Learn about the terminology, methods and skills you need to effectively manage business strategy, resources, lead generation, sales, and financials on an ongoing basis.
Business Management Fundamentals
You will learn:
Resources include courseware and a complete set of operational tools and templates. Workshops are conducted in a classroom setting with time for individual coaching and group discussion.
Register today for the following workshops: